Friday, November 4, 2011

Why the drama?


So I came across this person i refer to as a "uggh" friend. She happens to be very friendly (well don't be fooled). She tells me her entire sad life story and keeps me updated (like I care, like seriously she's not even a friend). And at the end of the entire conversation I get the 'Oh so Famous Dialogue' which was "you don't know what I am going through". I mean seriously, grow up people. You're not the only people in the world with a freaking problem.


There are 7 Billion people in the world now (oh yes, thanks to twitter trends I know #7billion) and you think you're the only person in the world TARGETED to get the worse? I mean what is the possibility like? So coming back to the point. I mean this is general now taking her as a common example. (a) We all are humans - (DUH!?) Yes i know. Hence, we all have some problem or the other. (b) People in general from starting of life since we were babies and till date face problems.

It is right to say that we face problems and situations in different frequencies. But seriously? Magnify the entire situation and make yourself look like a damn DAMSEL IN DISTRESS? GROW UP! A very interesting fact is, If everyone were given a different person's problem the person would gladly hug their OWN problems. We know we are capable of making peace with our own situations. So chill!! Period! With time comes a solution (like with power comes a responsibility?) Yes!

Till then Amigos, Chill, Pray, love, share your chocolate, Eat and Enjoy. This too shall pass. Amen!
xoxoxo

9 comments:

  1. we people always curse god for all the sufferings we face forgetting so many blessings almighty has showered on us. And we always compare ourselves with people who are more fortunate than us rather than who are less fortunate and der lies the problem..

    well put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said Ms. Sharma, as usual your a virtuoso with words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much time do you take to write a post? As in how do you plan the words?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I come up with stuff randomly and compose it in 10 mins its up on my blog. I don't waste time planning what to write. It comes naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1> If everyone were given a different person's problem the person would gladly hug their OWN problems.
    2> With time comes a solution.

    POINT NOTED MYLORD ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smart to hai!!

    Shhh

    ReplyDelete