Thursday, November 24, 2011

Unspoken love

Why do you call my name?
When you have to go away,
Why do you make promises to me?
When you really don't mean it the least,
Tell me now, Why the mask!

Why do I hear you say things you don't mean to keep,
Why do you walk away when you want to hold me,
Why do you stay up so late?
I know it's because you feel relived, when you know I'm asleep.

Why do we share this bond so deep, is there something binding us deep!
Why do I wait when you don't show up, is it something I should think about?
Why do I expect so much, when I know there's nothing but excuses you speak,
You would give up so easy isn't it? I never thought this was the way to be.

You never told me, No we did not confess,
The love we shared was held in our eyes,
We never spoke to each other about it alright,
Then time came and seasons changed,
Before we knew it, it all started to end.

With all the love We hold so tight,
We never realized how time would fight,
We never thought a day would come,
Where you chose to leave but I held on.

And now that the day is here,
It's best to say "Move on" my dear,
That's how the day starts,
That's how the world Moves on .....

7 comments:

  1. Mevan WickremasingheNovember 24, 2011 at 3:01 AM

    :( sad 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. well well dear yu have again managed to vividly portray warm and moist feelings of an ailing heart in a poetic format!!... Going good >>> Plz share the story behind this sooon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Kavita.... Tum Kavi ban gayi... Javed Akhtar in making :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Just an attempt! :D glad you all liked it!

    ReplyDelete