Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Edward and Me

It's really very awkward to explain yourself when somethings don't really make sense. When someone asks you about your dream guy or dream woman you would least expect them to say "Edward Cullen" (eh, don't look at me). Well take me for example (for those of you who know me HAHA yourself). It's hard to understand how anyone could possibly fall in love with a dead monster or as we know them "Vampires".

As strange as it may sound, we're all aware of the phenomena "Twilight saga" all thanks to Stephenie Meyer (How I love her for creating Edward Cullen). Who knew that a tall, pale faced, awesome scent, mesmerizing man with an extraordinary presence could sweep a million people away (There I go again huh? Well there's no stopping for me). Though a fictional character Edward Cullen made it possible for a regular girl like me to actually believe that a perfect man (though dead technically) exists. "HE CAME, HE DRANK BLOOD and HE CONQUERED MY HEART" as lunatic as I might sound its true.

Generally, GUYS (uggh, the real men, the boring men all around) detest in fact loathe Edward Cullen. It's very simple why, it's because since My Edward Cullen (yes he's mine) came in action all these humans (the normal guys) get lectures from their girlfriend's, fiance's and their wife's of course over how they should be like him (Bahaha I have so many example of this case). It's very Simple here, every girl wants a man who would love and protect her, be faithful, honest and protective (so he was a little possessive so what? It was hot!) and so chivalrous (head over heels where chivalrous people are concerned), giving, loving, the most amazing crooked smile *Swoons* (oh yeah I could go on). Coming back to the point, girls love LOVE! Be it a romantic Vampire. Guys would rather favor Jacob Black and why? (this is interesting) Because they think he is more of a man!!?? WTF really? Just because you're scared of being chivalrous and loving and devote yourself you rather call the cute-ass Edward GAY? GET A LIFE! Edward is the best thing to reality!

As far as I am concerned I will always be in love with him. Just imagining Edward Cullen brings a smile to my face. Love happens (true isn't it?) and I am in love with since 5 years now; With a man called "Edward Cullen" who did nothing extraordinary, but with his amazing charisma and nature blew me away! (Robert Pattinson I love you so so much thank you for making Edward a reality).

So yeah, call me crazy, call me weird, lunatic or Goth! I wouldn't care :) It's very simple, I love Edward and Yes he's fictional and Yes he's a vampire. SO WHAT? I LOVE HIM! (In your faces all you douches)...

Peace
xoxoxo





2 comments:

  1. Lol you have trust issues. Edward is not real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Cullen.. ooh la la ooh la la.. Edward hai teri fantasy... :P :P

    ReplyDelete