Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Scandal bhari duniya

Hey guys! So the other night I happened to catch up with my close friend (just over the phone sadly), we were amazed as to how much we could talk non stop (Uggh yes girl talk). So we started talking about the latest happenings (Jee haa, gossip mangta hai). We sort of couldn't help laughing at the fact that we couldn't gossip AT ALL! All we knew was "hmm really? Aisa kyu hua? Arey tujhe bhi nahi pata, meko bhi nahi pata" Dammit! That's how poor my Gossiping skills are!??

It would be safe to say I FAILED the goss test. Coming back to current situation. BOSS! The other girls I know (the types I can never be friends with cuz of their dumass attitudes and lack of know how) are such awesome gossip queens. Pheww! I mean a few girls I know are fantastic (no pun intended they are fantastic in anything unproductive) as far as MAKING STORIES is concerned. Hats Off Dramaqueens! Ask them Anything .. Woah I mean ANYTHING (I bet they'll even know what you dreamt of) and they'll know it. So this girl was gossiping with my friend (poor thing my friend she was scandalized) and started off with a typical "Hey, so nice seeing you here, we should meet more often" (YEAH RIGHT!!) And then she goes "Do you know our school friend XYZ is now working for XYZ company and she has an affair with the boss" (hathoda) Fact was: The school friend happens to be the boss's friends daughter hence they talk family like. 

She started with the other gossip "Did you know your best friend (she was talking about me) has a lot of attitude problem?" "She hangs out with so many Guys" (bahaha!!) My friend couldn't stop laughing and texts me all of this and tells her in return "Yeah I know, she also loves to kick ass wonder what she'll do to you when I tell her this" (epic reaction from the gossip queen was) OH no! I told you all this in confidentiality, You are such a back stabber (At this point She and I was ROTFLOL). 

Like really, people have no bloody business in GENERAL except butt-in everyone's personal life (Like dude mind your own freaking business for a change). People want to gossip about you, Make stories about you, add their own Twist and opinions and spread rumors about you and also see you suffer. Hence Scandals bhari Duniya hai yeh! (GET A LIFE!) If you ever come across people who talk crap or low of you, or hold opinions based on rumors please DISCARD them from your life.

You are beautiful, You are honest and You are the best (Yeah we rock the world) So if anyone tries to do harm to you, rest assured they're jealous and you're doing SOMETHING right to piss them off (lol). Stand Strong, Stand strong and Be what you are. No one can replace you!! Gossip is never remembered, your deeds are.

Spread peace, spread love, Stay Cool, live your best! This too shall pass! 

xoxoxo

9 comments:

  1. apparently the whole post itself was a gossip..and you say you are not good with gossiping

    ReplyDelete
  2. So not gossip! This was fun! Aaj kal ki baatein! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. *chuckles* Nice one Ms. Sharma! Shall I call you Gossip Girl from now on? hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mevan WickramasingheNovember 8, 2011 at 6:50 AM

    So true and well written Hitu! :) Love your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well written. What I like most is how you don't edit stuff. You let the stuff flow. Very natural. Makes for a nice reading. XOXOXOXO. :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. never knew you could gossip, im shocked :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. gossips are the best stress-busters :)

    ReplyDelete