Friday, November 18, 2011

Strange Mystery

There I was, all of a sudden, in a deep dark forest. The place seemed familiar, very familiar in fact. It was almost as if I had already heard about this forest. I was so terrified of the dark forest but felt a strange calm as though it won't do me any harm. The forest is as it should be isn't it? Its supposed to be dark, some rattling noises, bugs biting, huge trees, the sound of the wind and the huge moon's light piercing through the gaps between the leaves of the trees. The strange mist in the forest and the cool light breeze at night, the stars so much clearer and the soft grass and wild bushes. It's all how it should be. "God what now?" I wondered in confusion.

I heard a few faint voices in my head from God knows where exactly. They weren't perfectly conversations or voices I would have heard, but the voices, Ah yes they sounded familiar. Just as I started to focus more on the voices I realized I couldn't move. "Dammit" I said. Why couldn't I move? Just then I heard a the voices again, this time they were singing something and that made no sense? Why is this happening to me? To my surprise I pulled out my phone from my pocket and saw a very old phone in my hands "WHAT IS WRONG TODAY" I yelled. Why is this happening to me? Confused and dazed I quickly screamed for help, by this time I had lost all hope because the moment I screamed I couldn't! I just couldn't manage to scream loud, it was as if someone stopped me and all that came out was a very casual tone of HELP! Who would know I'm lost? Whom can I tell? I wondered where my family was and prayed they'd be OK.

I couldn't move at all and the next thing I saw when I opened my eyes was that I was in some Hotel. What? How? Where was I? Where on Earth? Who got me here? As soon as I gained consciousness I discovered I was at some hotel in our room where the TV was on. Slowly it started coming back to me. Oh right! I slept while watching this movie where there was this huge forest it must have been something I must have thought of a lot, hence the dream. I had goosebumps. The voices in my head were my family talking. I jumped and hugged all of them one by one making no sense to anyone. Soon we all went to the pool side to relax and then back to our room.

All was going as it may seem. But then .. I felt something bark and something wet touching my palm. I was terrified and before I knew it I was up. What a dream in a dream? It was my dog who always wakes me up when I oversleep. I was so confused when I finally woke up. Was that a dream in a dream? I was too confused myself to make sense out of it. All of it felt so real. All of it felt like it really happened. Or could it just be a Deja Vu? Dreams are strange. They either have meanings or lead you to something you missed, or need to do, or anything you ever fantasize about. Curiosity is the word then.

This was one unique dream. A dream in a dream! But it never felt so real and alive, so vivid and conclusive.. Maybe someday or sometime I will know what it meant ......

(Actually had a more vivid dream)
Peace
xoxoxo

9 comments:

  1. Wah! A Lucid dream for sure! And well put down I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, Twas probably a dream in a dream. happens a lot with me. usually i feel that i'm struggling to wake up & my body is numb...

    Adeeba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting dream. Keeping noting them down...see if they follow a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dream is dream, Layers in dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually have any memory of my dreams .. Dreams are biZzare ! Good job!


    @anksibyl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dream is mostly connected to ur present,past or Future..if this is from ur past birth ..its nice to see it again..if it is from Future...U shd try to know things ...what have made u so alone..
    Nice post though

    ReplyDelete
  7. some dreams are horror some dreams are pleasant, but most of the time we are happy when we wake up that we are not in that dream any more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh.. sounds like Inception..:P a dream in a dream..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmmm scary tha!!

    ReplyDelete