Monday, July 1, 2013

Riddles those dreams..

Up in the air, Breathing the chills,
Blinding lights, vivid horizons, 
Today I look, look you in the eye,
 I grab the sight to chase the dream.

Touching the unseen, breathing the free,
Drinking despair, shuffling fate, 
Today I wear, wear the ensemble of hope,
I dare it all to chase the dream.



Played the devil, tilting sides,
Trading souls, repeating them chants,
Today I trace the lines of my palm, trace them to reassure,
I endure it all to chase the dream.

Shrugging fear, jazzing away,
Touching my heart to feel again,
Today I know what's at stake, at stake is all,
My life, my name, all to chase a dream, to capture a perfect being.


It's all a riddle, plotting schemes,
Making decisions, uncanny or bleak,
Tossing hope, juggling insight,
All wrapped around, that riddle; my dream.


3 comments: