Monday, August 13, 2012

What I hate about you

There's so much to say .. So much to know .. So much to discover and all that's unsaid...
If I wrote things that mattered you'd call it boring and usual .. If I said I was honest you'd think it as a lie, you wouldn't trust me.

Hate is attractive, Hate is as pure as love, it doesn't take an effort to Hate, Love takes effort and love expects a lot. Hate is effortless, it's easy!

I am gonna say a few things I actually HATE about you which makes me want to come back for you:

1) I hate how I feel when you're not around, busy and away.
2) I hate how I forgive you so easily for all the wrongs.
3) I hate how easy it is to talk to you.
4) I hate how a simple Hello makes me feel better.
5) I hate how you know what to say to make me feel better.
6) I hate how you blow things up out of proportion for no reason.
7) I hate how funny you can be.
8) I hate how you misunderstand me.
9) I hate how you Hate me or ignore me sometimes.
10) I hate how realistic you are.
11) I hate how you just give up, when we are so close to being Ok.
12) I hate how you call my name and that makes me wanna go insane.
13) I hate how you know when I am low, you just know it, I don't know.
14) I hate it when you don't give me time, then just expect me to be alright?
15) I hate when you make me want to talk to you all day, it's so addictive I can't say.
16) The way you say "I Love you" The way you say "Calm down" makes me want to listen to you.
17) When you scold me I want to listen to you, I want to correct myself, I hate it.
18) I hate how perfect you are and how you manage to keep calm with situations.
19) I hate how you say we're best friends and the next minute say we might never be
 friends forever.
20) I hate the mood swings you have, they are like whip lashes.
21) I hate how you like the same music, how you talk of music.
22) I hate how you read so much, always reading, makes me wonder..
23) I hate how sarcastic you are sometimes..
24) I hate it when you know what I mean but you want to hear it from me anyway.
25) I hate how witty you are.
26) I hate the way you smile, it makes me forget my worries. Your grin is one of a kind.
27) I hate how mellow you can be, but choose to be a dumass instead.
28) I hate how you tell me to "Talk to the hand" or just call me crazy.
29) I hate how far you live .. we can't meet.
30) I hate when you say "so you won't tell me?" when I don't want to tell you things,
 but I end up telling them to you anyway.
31) I hate how you ask me whether its ok, when I lie you ask "Promise" and 
I blabber things out.
32) I hate how you push off a topic unattended and never react.
33) I hate how you calm me down when I stress.
34) I hate how you call me cute names.
35) I hate when you have to go, when You're not around.
36) I hate how other people are more important than me sometimes to you.
 But that's how it is supposed to be.
37) I hate how you make me jealous. No one can do that but you.
38) I hate it when you lie to me .. Tell me tall stories, I know the truth but I let you go on anyway ..
39) I hate having secrets from you.
40) I hate to think of us not being friends forever, would be a dead end .. NEVER! 

There are so many things I hate about you .. Or might really like about you .. Or don't bother! UH! 

P.S. It doesn't even make sense why I love everything about you.


Peace,
xoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. konfusiyaaa gaye ho aap shayad...

    a good read... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the answer to those questions is something you and that person you obviously love/hate have to find together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn girl.... I wish ur mind stays at peace... How did u analyse all of that ??? Is no 22 supposed to be a double edged sword ????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be an equal not a greater than. That is what love is about. Too much hate will leave a person lonely in the end. If someone is willing to love you for your flaws you should love them for theirs.

    ReplyDelete