Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Pet, My love!

A lot has been said and seen about love. A lot has been done for love ... A lot unheard of. Love is amazing when its selfless and undying (Very dramatic, no?) but yes love of this nature exists for real (Hah, this is epic).

When was the last time you heard of selfless and true love? Well I did!! *happy dances* For me .. My pet .. My dog .. My baby who's name is "Marc" is the best example of love. He is one goofy thing. Gosh where do I start about him? (I know I sound lame but yes it's true).. Never ever has my dog (who is a very handsome cute looking German Shepherd) let me have a dull moment with him around.Well we got him when he was like 2 months old (rather young silly goof ball) and he fell sick when he got home cuz he had caught serious infection while travelling... We took him to another city to get treated and Thank Heavens he got okay! *touch wood*

He is what I call my "Babu" or "makuuu"... Marc has never ever bitten anyone till date... He has the most amazing eyes (Puppy Eyes DEFINED)... I mean come on ... he'll just look at us once and we'll be like awww... He is a smart baby.. Usually dogs grab whatever food you throw at  them..Him? No sir!! He will graciously open his mouth and decently grab his Chewies and sit down on his regular fixed place and chew 'em.(Aww my precious baby) He has this attitude problem (don't blame me >_> ) lol! When you talk to him and annoy him making silly and UNWANTED noises he will give you that look .. (The look he gives I am sure he tries to say - SHUT UP, WILL YA?) Lmao! He's more like a kid with my sister and jumps and runs around with her all day and has his "I am gonna mess with ya" Streak.. :D Gosh he even puts his cute lil head on our lap and just sits there with eyes closed :') He loves all of us!! Oh he is so funny .. He comes running inside the house and since the floor is marble he wouldn't know to pace down, hence he will stop running and just slide on the floor and dash into the sofa's or us! LMAO! Its a scene worth watching!!

Crazy Marc!! He loves food .. Well every dog does.. Yes! He knows when anyone at home is upset and comes and quietly sits down besides them and keeps looking at them (Trust me, We feel loved). Oh the best thing ever? When he knows I am angry and he is gonna have it bad .. He hides his head behind a small plant where only his head is hidden behind a small bush and all his body is out there hanging.. Lmao! Epic is when he hides behind flowers and his face is hanging out of flowers.. ROTFLOL! :P And the drama he does just so that we don't ask him to leave the room is OMG, he'll lick our hands and feet and look down and right into our eyes making us feel guilty and hence the Marc-einstein wins and stays in the room!

You know .. Pets are not a decoration piece or a style statement .. they are a part of your family. They love you more than you can love them and their love is undying. Try giving them a little more attention in your hectic life and see how much they have to do for you. Just felt like writing this down! I can't think of what would I do without my Marc!

Love your pets, they love you 10X more! :D

Peace.
xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Feel like buying a pet.. Wonderful . Touched !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is cute! Pat your pet on my behalf ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It shows how much loving nd carrying girl u r......seriously u r very good.really very less think all this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs are greatest friends, I have one and can confirm that. Good write Girl. This reminds me of my Poochie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i could sooo much connect to this coz i myself had 3 cute dogs in last 10+ years.. sadly m left wit one now :(

    ReplyDelete